We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you wish to make a formal complaint, please send details to our Compliance Manager, Holly Houghton at:
33 Cavendish Square
We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the Legal Ombudsman.
What will happen next?
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within seven days of receiving it. We will also record your complaint in a central register and open a separate file for dealing with your complaint.
- We will then investigate your complaint.
- We have a period of eight weeks from the date of receipt of your complaint in which to investigate and provide you with our detailed response, however we will endeavour to do so within 14 days of our acknowledgment.
- In the event you are not satisfied with our response, you can write to us again and we will arrange to review our decision.
- Following a further review, we will write to you within seven days confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- : If you wish to make a formal complaint, please send details to our Compliance Manager, Holly Houghton at:
PO Box 6806
Normally, you will need to bring a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint or within six years of the act or omission about which you are complaining occurring (or if outside of this period, within three years of when you should reasonably have been aware of it).
For further information, you should contact the Legal Ombudsman on 0300 555 0333 or at email@example.com
Spirant Group is committed to ensuring that all Partners, Members, Consultants and Employees give their full co-operation to the Legal Ombudsman in the event of any dispute or complaint against the firm.